Committed to helping our clients grow.
b2b support the business and commercial development of professional, independent organisations.
New at b2b
BIFM Set to Succeed Through New Strategic Partnership with b2b
The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) has entered into an exciting two-year deal with specialist business and commercial market development agency, b2b partnerships Ltd (b2b).
BIFM have partnered up with b2b to identify and develop content, research and channel partnerships and strategic alliances with the Institute.
Click here to find out more.
b2b partnerships Sponsoring 2018 B2B Marketing Award
- b2b partnerships are excited to announce that we are sponsoring ‘Best Channel Marketing Initiative’ at the 2018 B2B Marketing Awards on the 22nd of November.
- This year’s B2B Marketing Awards celebrate the art and power of B2B marketing across the globe. With creative, data and technology breaking more boundaries than ever before in B2B.
- For more information click here.
A Partnership that Helps Small Business Grow | Informi and Lloyds
- b2b are excited to announce the launch of a partnership between AAT Informi and Lloyds Banking Group.
- AAT and have launched the new partnership to help Britain’s small business owners make the most of the finance opportunities available to them.
Click here for more information.
Making a difference
We help our clients realise the value of the industry they represent and help them identify opportunities to grow, change and drive value.
We enable our clients do great things by generating new revenue streams that they reinvest back into their business to meet core goals.
b2b talk about …
- b2b are delighted to be working with the NSPCC to help develop the sales and distribution and go to market plans for their new short, interactive, online-learning film called, ‘It’s Your Call.’
- NSPCC want to equip all professionals to be able to recognise and know what steps to take in case they encounter a situation where they feel they need to raise alarm.
- The NSPCC have focused their ‘It’s Your Call’ on those who work in and around homes and who have the unique opportunity to recognise if there is a dangerous or worrying situation.
b2b understands the challenges facing our clients and the sensitive, independent and competitive environments in which they operate.
Some of Our Clients