A newly established independent organisation with support from an established group of sectoral stakeholders, The Parks Alliance wanted to cement a clear strategy and define its membership; structure, segmentation and engagement proposition and develop a related programme of activity that would generate new revenues to support the long-term growth and sustainability of the organisation and the overall fulfillment of its mission.
Work We Did
b2b won the tender to work with The Parks Alliance to;
• Define an ambitious strategy & business model
• Translate the strategy into quantifiable, viable objectives to be delivered
• Developed a high-level one year operational plan to deliver objectives
• Identified costs and other business considerations in relation to delivery
• Recommended pricing and alternative models of revenue, outside main membership revenues
b2b worked with parks alliance to create a member and public facing approach with a focus on sustainability we developed the steps towards long-term vision for The Parks Alliance. Including;
• Strategic framework
• Quantifiable and measurable financial and commercial targets
• Membership objectives
• Membership structure and proposition
• Brand, key messaging and profile objectives
• Income generating/commercial opportunities for the business
Contact us to fund out more about our strategic, operational, brand and commercial planning work.
About The Parks Alliance
The Parks Alliance is a not for profit company working to promote and protect the public parks we are proud to have at the heart of UK life and culture. For more information about The Parks Alliance click here.