The Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors
Enhancing the Institute’s Sponsorship Proposition. Internal Audit 2019.
Scope of Work
The Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (The Institute) selected b2b to review their existing sponsorship portfolio. We started our work focusing on enhancing the Institute’s sponsorship proposition and redefine their sales strategy, specifically across their upcoming Internal Audit Conference.
b2b are working with the Institute to;
- Define a viable approach to the Internal Audit 2019 sponsorship strategy
- Start to scope a new strategic approach to commercial arrangements, partnerships and sponsorships across the business
- Work with key internal stakeholders to develop new propositions
- Enhance the Institute’s value proposition and Internal Audit offer.
- Identify a prospect universe of potential sponsors against each of the new opportunities, specifically prospects outside the Institute’s usual sponsorship contacts
- Activate a new commercial partnership sales approach
As part of this work, b2b focused on;
- The Institute’s USP
- Understanding event planning, topics, themes and objectives
- Market information
- Sector value
- Membership structure, proposition, benefits and profile
- Pricing structures
- Existing sponsorship and partnership arrangements
- Industry profile and reputation
- Community perception and delegate engagement
During the course of this initial phase of work, b2b have also been able to recognise and present additional partnership opportunities for the Institute to consider.
This is an ongoing programme of work between b2b and the Institute and we are proactively supporting the Institute on the development of sponsorships and partnerships across key activities.
For further information about Internal Audit 2019 and other partnership opportunities with the Institute, please contact Emma Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors
The Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors is the only professional association for Internal Auditors in the UK and Ireland.
With over 9,500 members across all sectors of the economy, the Chartered Institute is the voice of the profession and is committed to championing the role of Internal Audit within business.
The Chartered Institute is dedicated to training, developing and representing Internal Auditors and championing the effective impact Internal Audit has on business transparency, sustainability and growth.
The majority of FTSE100 companies are represented by the Chartered Institute’s membership, with the Chartered Institute providing information, qualifications, training, services and resources to these organisations.
Established in 1948, the Chartered Institute obtained its Royal Charter in 2010.
Internal Audit 2019 is the Chartered Institute’s flagship Annual Conference.
Over 500+ Internal Auditors, including senior leaders within the profession, attend the two-day Conference to gain key industry updates, learning, knowledge and invaluable networking.
The two days cover a jam-packed programme of insightful talks, discussions, industry viewpoints, live Q&As, exclusive breakout streams and numerous breaks to network and speak with counterparts within the industry.