Ghosting in the Workplace: It’s OK to say no..
Ghosting in the Workplace: It's OK to say no
- Are people choosing not to respond because it’s just easier?
- Has the way we communicate changed so drastically that this is now acceptable?
- Are people ignoring each other because they don’t know what to say?
- Is it a business culture issue?
- Is it purely down to the individual’s character?
- Is it down to hierarchy and managerial positioning?
- Or is it a broader trend of professional laziness and courtesy not being on the agenda?