Low Carbon Cities Conference 2018
For the 4th year running b2b are working with the Carbon Trust to enhance the Conference and build value-add partnerships and sponsorships across the event.
- Building the sustainable city through green construction and low carbon retrofit;Developing local energy systems through distributed generation, energy storage and heat networks;
- Enabling clean mobility with public transportation, cycling and electric vehicle infrastructure;Driving energy efficiency with the city-wide roll out of clean technologies such as LED street lighting;
- The latest approaches for tackling pollution and air quality issues;ICT solutions for smarter cities, including opportunities in Big Data and the Internet of Things;
- Local area leadership through engagement with citizens, communities and businesses;Unlocking green procurement, sustainable supply chains and the circular economy;
- Innovative approaches to finance, including the use of green bonds; and Becoming a resilient city by adapting to the long term impacts of climate change.